Eva™ for Contact Centers
A self-service solution that integrates an intelligent virtual assistant and an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system to address and deflect common tasks and queries from customers so agents can handle complex issues and provide exceptional service
- Lower costs by automating common service interactions
- Increase customer satisfaction with access to Customer Service 24/7
- Deliver personalized experiences with predictive analysis
- Do you see the Contact Center as an expense rather than an essential driver of tangible business and customer value?
- Are two of your key challenges implementing change and a strong customer focus?
Customer Service Director
- Do you need to improve the end-to-end customer experience and the Voice of the Customer (VoC) program?
- Do agents have the required information to do their jobs effectively? Or is there a high churn rate?
- Are you responsible for overall solution development for the digital transformation roadmap?
- Are you held accountable for improvement in operations both technically and financially?
Eva enables Contact Centers to provide self-service options and increase customer satisfaction
Eva for Contact Centers integrates an intelligent virtual assistant, an IVR system and backend enterprise applications
Personalized self-service experiences that can scale to hundreds of thousands of users
Contact Centers can deploy Eva in a transparent, inclusive, principles-based manner
Ready-to-deploy accelerators to
jump start resource management
Know and rank the reasons customers reached out for help and their primary goals
Automate how knowledge gained over time can be used to improve agent responses and training
Surface relevant information based on the context of the conversation that will aid both new and experienced agents in quickly helping customers